Pay Attention - I Guess It's Time For An Update

Yes, I know how to spell 'kinesthetic'. I was just testing you (and the other three people that have seen Pay Attention). As a result, I decided to finally update it to include the correct spelling. Yes, this is my Final Final Version.


As for progress and whether or not the video is effectuating actual change in educational policy and practice? You tell me.
  • Has Pay Attention (or any other video for that matter) actually caused you to change the way you teach?
  • Is it actually possible for a short video to have that kind of impact on a person or an institution?
  • How can we measure the impact (and ultimately the effectiveness) of such a video?
These are all questions I am struggling with as I prepare to write a dissertation. To be completely transparent, I'm toying with the topic of viral video and its ability to effectuate change. I'm wondering if this kind of topic would even be feasible for the kind of research and writing required for a dissertation.

What do you think? Am I completely off my rocker? I'd love to hear your take.

Technorati Tags:

blog comments powered by Disqus
Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.