NaBloPoMo - 30 Days of Posts & Thanks

OK, I'm in. Jared Covili, a well-skilled member of UEN's Web Academy and personal friend, has talked me in to participating in NaBloPoMo. From Jared:

For those of you who don't know NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month. The challenge is to write a blog post every day for the month of November.
As you may have learned by now, I'm one that often likes to play by my own rules - especially when it comes my own blog. : ) Hence, here are the rules I will be following:
  1. I'll write at least one post per day during the month of November. However, at some times I might pre-date and/or post-date my posts as needed in order to maintain my sanity.
  2. Because it's November (and the month of Thanksgiving), I'd like to create a list of some of the things for which I am thankful. I will be maintaining this list in a single post, but will change the post date as I update the list.
You have been warned.

Image Source - 1

Technorati Tags:

blog comments powered by Disqus
Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.