I, Darren Draper, do solemnly swear that I will never plague you with my thoughts on a daily basis ever again. Ever.
I have chosen to defer all daily posting to Stephen Downes - who is certainly smarter, far better-read, and arguably better looking.
For what it's worth, I'm in agreement with Dean Shareski. Commenting on others' posts is as important as writing your own posts. Resultingly, I will attempt to replicate Dean's recommended 2:1 CommPost ratio.
It's been real,
P.S. Have you at least learned a thing to three along the way? I know that I have!
Image Source - The Bart Simpson Chalkboard Generator
Technorati Tags: nablopomo07 comments blogosphere
- Why I Struggle with Teachers pay Teachers #OER
- iJohn's NECC Post
- Social Media Use by (Public) Schools #edreform
- YouTube and Jordan School District Policy
- School Design in the 21st Century
- MOOCs and the Elite Edupunk Way
- The Educator's Guide to the Creative Commons
- That Time When Larry Cuban Ignored Copyright Law. Again?
- Why Graduation Ceremonies are Important to Me
- I've Moved!
- ► 2012 (11)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (45)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (189)
- NaBloPoMo - Never Again
- Who's Afraid of the Digital Natives?
- The Wikipedia Elect
- The 2007 Edublog Awards
- @djakes - Forgive Us, For We Sometimes Forget To T...
- Teaching Via Improv
- My RSS Habits - As If You Cared
- 21st Century Skills - A Compendium
- 30 Days of Thanks
- Hello Arthus
- Media Ethics: Ed-Techies Vs. Techies
- If I Don't Effectuate Change, Who Will?
- Three Stories and An Argument
- Educational Technology Needs Assessment - My Netwo...
- 21st Century Teachers
- Music In Schools
- PowerPoint and Design
- Social Software 08 - Expanding the Circle
- Digital Media Ethics: Survey Says...
- Social Network Preferences
- I've Gone Google
- What Does A Great Teacher Look Like?
- Pay Attention - I Guess It's Time For An Update
- Utah Election Results - November 2007
- Leopard + iMac = Well, We'll See
- Double Take
- Kudos All Around
- On Motives, Money, and Vouchers
- Collaboration - Two Steps In The Right Direction
- NaBloPoMo - 30 Days of Posts & Thanks
- ▼ November (30)
Sandy, UT, USA
An avid educational technology enthusiast, I currently serve as the Director of Education Technology for the Canyons School District (although the views expressed herein are mine alone).
Husband, dad, leader, teacher, learner, presenter, tech-lover, tech-hater. Pedagogy first!