Share This

If you haven’t noticed, these “Share/Save” buttons are popping up all over the place. Blog posts, news articles, and the like – everyone, everywhere, all must share.

Share/Save/Bookmark

Just between you and me, I don’t really use the things. I figure if I want to save and or share something, I’ll do it myself, thank you. A part of me likes the old-fashioned feeling of creating my own Tinyurls and another part thinks that hey: they can phish my login info using links in email, what makes this any different?

On a day when I didn't mind living on the edge, I decided to dive into one of these buttons a little further. You know… see what I was missing.

You want me to pick a service?  Holy crap.

Share this...

And I thought the paper or plastic decision was difficult.

Technorati Tags:

P.S. If you've found this post to be useful, please don't hesitate to:

Share/Save/Bookmark

Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.