- The Conversation We Call 'Blogging'
- No Teacher Left Behind
- Edublogger Etiquette - Responding To Comments
- Here Comes Everybody? Yeah, Whatever.
- Live Blogging - Pink Fisch Style
- I've Moved!
- Bloggers Who Create Community
- "I'm Dissappointed in the Technology Skills of My Students."
- The Educator's Guide to the Creative Commons
- Why I Struggle with Teachers pay Teachers #OER
-
▼
2008
(189)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Life Skills 101
- I Hope He's Only Scratched The Surface
- No Teacher Left Behind?
- A Google Site To Teach About Google Sites
- What I Have To Look Forward To, Fall Edition, 2008
- What's Up
- Share This
- Disrupting Class, Today
- Controlling Mobile Phone Use in Schools
- Friendipedia Wikifeed
- Poll: School Mobile Phone Policies
- Fail
- YouTube, Teaching, and Learning
-
▼
September
(13)
Sandy, UT, USA
An avid educational technology enthusiast, I currently serve as the Director of Education Technology for the Canyons School District (although the views expressed herein are mine alone).
Husband, dad, leader, teacher, learner, presenter, tech-lover, tech-hater. Pedagogy first!