Teaching with Technology Idea Exchange

I am pleased (and a little nervous) to announce that I will be giving the keynote presentation at this year's Teaching with Technology Idea Exchange. I have to admit that I am very impressed with the scope of TTIX (and not just because they have asked me to present). According to their website:

TTIX is an open conference that encourages free access to presentation information and materials, and facilitates the sharing of knowledge. Registration for this conference is and always will be free.
In the words of Dick Hardt, "simple and open wins". I didn't always believe that. With the "Pay Attention" video, however, I attempted to put his slogan to the test. I tried to create as simple of a presentation possible, and in sharing the video I have been open to educators throughout the world. Consequently, "Pay Attention" has experienced a better reception than I would ever have imagined.
The 3rd Annual Teaching with Technology Idea Exchange will be held June 7-8 on the Utah Valley State College campus in Orem, Utah. A tentative conference schedule can be seen here. Attendance is free, but pre-registration is required.

I hope to see you there!

Technorati Tags:

blog comments powered by Disqus
Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.