SL Best Practices Conference

I'm sitting here waiting for Kenny Hubble's (Ken Hudson's) keynote to begin in the Second Life Best Practices Conference. All I hear is a barrage of camera clicks (from participants taking screen-shots - much like I have done to get this image.

As I am an SL newbie, I wasn't sure exactly how to best "experience" the conference. I originally thought that the best way to participate in the lectures is to have the Second Life client open on half of the screen, and open on the other side. That way you get audio with the text chat. The folks from SLCN have done a nice job in reporting on the events. Eventually, I learned that I could simply turn on the audio and experience the presentation (PowerPoint slides and all) just as I would in any other conference.

Quite a scene. I'd do it again.

Technorati Tags:

blog comments powered by Disqus
Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.