David Wiley wrote a post describing a number of issues related to the Flat World Knowledge licensing model. In the post, he addressed a number of concerns that other people have expressed. Interestingly, he also included what he has called a "Pre-Response to Stephen". This is interesting for several reasons, two of which I will list:
- Few bloggers actually anticipate - in writing - the response of their readers.
- Apparently, Stephen has manufactured an online reputation that has caused David to assume that Stephen will immediately react to David's post.
A few questions:
- How is an online reputation any different than a person's reputation in the physical world?
- How might actions taken online affect a person?
- How does one improve their online reputation?
- What kinds of behaviors taint an online reputation?
Technorati Tags: edubloggeretiquette education technology blogosphere