I'm so thankful to be in a profession that actually matters!

In fact, I'm not sure how other - normal - people do it.

I'm grateful to be in IT and know that the things that I do on a daily basis affect kids and the kind of learning they're able to experience. I'm grateful to be able to help teachers. Teachers work sooooo hard and it's such an emotionally draining profession; I'm grateful to be in a position to suggest methods and procedures that really can make their load lighter.

I'm grateful to know that we're impacting our future. Kids matter. Learning matters. And how we support teachers in making learning better. faster. easier: matters.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no better job in the world.

Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.