Quotes & Questions: Here Comes Everybody

As I've stated a number of times before, I think Clay Shirky's Here Comes Everybody presents a number of landmark ideas that demand further attention.


In an attempt to continue the conversations in which I have participated on a number of different occasions (and to begin a few more with fellow members of my graduate cohort at Utah State University), I have decided to write a series of posts to this blog that isolate various quotations within the book. I will also follow the citations with questions that I think every educator should attempt to answer, for the concepts introduced by Shirky have tremendous implications for teaching and learning at every level.

Technorati Tags:

Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.