Disqus, Anyone?

Disqus is a fairly new commenting system that I thought I'd try in connection with this blog. It apparently allows for threaded discussions and the ability to track conversations that are occurring on other Disqus-enabled blogs. If this works the way that I think it can work, it should be able to further expand conversations to blogs with which we may not be familiar.


Feel free to take their tour to quickly learn more and/or post a quick comment here to see it in action.

Special thanks to Doug Belshaw for pushing me in this direction and being willing to try it out with me. Soooo cool!

Technorati Tags:

Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.