Digital Media Ethics - Where Do YOU Stand?

Last week, Ed Bott hosted an interesting poll on his ZDNet blog regarding digital ethics. The poll, entitled "When is it OK to copy digital media," has received a fair share of attention from his readers. I thought it would be interesting to see where we (as primarily an educational technology community) stand on these issues - especially in comparison to the readers of Ed's blog. Anyway, here's my version of the poll (ten quick questions). Have at it, feel free to share, and we'll see how we stack up.

Do you think it’s proper to buy a CD, rip it to your hard drive, and then make copies for your own personal use on multiple devices or computers?

I'll reserve my take on digital media ethics until after I let you respond.

Technorati Tags:

blog comments powered by Disqus
Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.