Open Professional Development - A Whole New Level

In celebration of my 100th post to this blog, I've decided to extend an invitation to you, dear reader.

Beginning September 19, at 4:30 pm (MDT) I will be teaching a "Social Software in the Classroom" class to roughly 20 teachers in the Jordan School District. The class is will be held from 4:30 until 7 pm on Wednesday nights until October 17 (5 class sessions).

In order to better demonstrate the power/wonder of the many newly created Web 2.0 teaching technologies, I would love to either:

  • Have you join us as a student (either through Skype or other communication)
  • Joint-teach the class with you (with you teaching teachers in your location while I teach them in mine - we could then develop a curriculum together). As of right now, I have begun to develop a few topics of discussion for the class, but am open to any suggestions that you might want to cover.
You may view my initial plans (as well as participate as a student) by following these steps:
  • Visit the T4 Moodle
  • Enter the "Social Software in the Classroom" class
  • Create an account
  • Enter 'collaborate' as the enrollment key
I look forward to your input and would enjoy working with you.

Image Source - 1

Technorati Tags:

blog comments powered by Disqus
Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.